Revenues +38% y/y, Margins +67% y/y
Distribution of €1.7 million of dividends proposed
- Revenues: €46.7 million (+38.4% vs. 2020 and +27.5% vs 2019PF 1)
- EBITDA: €9.0 million (19.2% EBITDA margin and +67.0% vs 2020)
- Net Profit: €4.9 million (10.6% of Revenues)
- Operating Cash Flow: €5.5 million (€2.4 million in 2020)
- Net Debt: €0.7 million (€15.5 million in 2020)
- Proposed dividend: €1.7 million (DPS €0.07)
Ronco Scrivia (GE, Italy), March 29th 2022 – The Board of Directors of Racing Force S.p.A. (“Company” or “RFG”), parent company of Racing Force Group, active in the development, production and commercialization of safety components for motor racing worldwide, and listed on the Euronext Growth Milan segment, met today to approve the draft financial statements as of 31st December 2021 as well as the consolidated financial statements for 2021, drafted in compliance with the Euronext Growth Milan Issuers’ Regulations.
Paolo Delprato, President and CEO of Racing Force Group, commented, “The last two years have been a great challenge for Racing Force Group. Right after the acquisitions of Bell and ZeroNoise in December 2019, the pandemic made the ambitious process of integrating the different brands of our Group more demanding. But thanks to the hard work of our employees, to their dedication and passion, today we can celebrate record results for our Group, with our eyes already set on the future. We are ready to take up the new challenges in front of us, being aware of the great potential of Racing Force”.